Sunday, April 11, 2010

retro jessica makes an appearance


Years ago, when I was vegan, I started baking. I adapted a lot of my Mom's recipes, so that I could still have dessert. (So today, while having an artistic block in a project that I am working on, I decided to dust off my recipe box and start typing.)

These are the recipes that started it all- I made these over and over again, sharing with friends and family. My love for baking has expanded since then- and so have my skills.

There was a point when I wanted to write a vegan recipe book. It was an ambitious idea, one that was too large for me- I didn't want a year or 2 of my life taken up by it.

So over the next few weeks, I will be posting some of my "old school" recipes. All of them can be made vegan, or in the usual ways. Both of which are (almost) equally delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment